- Create a USB or Disc from the ISO image of Citrix Hypervisor/XCP-ng
- Insert the USB or Disc and boot from it
- Press Enter at the boot screen to verify installation media and boot
- Select your language and click Continue
- Click Software Selection and select the software you want to install. This tutorial covers a minimal installation.
- Click Installation Destination to configure automatic or custom partitioning
- Click Network & Host Name to configure network settings
- Configure any other options available on this screen and click Begin Installation
- Click Root Password and enter a root password
- Click User Creation to create a non-root local login
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Click Reboot to boot the operating system. Eject the disc or remove the USB drive at this time.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0